RSS Error: A feed could not be found at https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/social-lights/feed. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.
- Panel Discussion on COVID-19I was honored to be invited to participate on a panel about social inequality and social justice surrounding COVID-19, hosted by Randolph-Macon College in Virginia. The panel is based on J. Michael Ryan’s two volume Read more…
- New book review from author of The Courage to HealA POWERFUL EXPLORATION OF THE PARENT-ADULT CHILD ACROSS THE LIFE CYCLE. Deborah Cohan’s Welcome to Wherever We Are provides a mature, thoughtful exploration of some of the most challenging questions many adult children face, but struggle to Read more…
- Conversation with Sue William Silverman about memoirGrab a drink and watch Sue William Silverman and me talk about our new memoirs and the creative process! A virtual event during COVID-19, hosted by the fabulous Hub City Bookshop in Spartanburg, SC!
- Audio Book Available Next Month!I am so thrilled that Audie Award-Winning Narrator Coleen Marlo is delivering my audio book, set to come out in August 2020! Coleen has been named Audiobook Narrator of the Year by Publisher’s Weekly! I Read more…
- Jewish Book CouncilJewish Book Council Conference, July 2020 I’m excited to be part of the joy that is the JBC! Lovely to be featured on the JBC website! https://www.jewishbookcouncil.org/deborah-j-cohan