- How a pre-COVID long distance romance keeps love alive during quarantine.
- A professor offers advice for students.
- Exploring the benefits of meditative journaling.
- 14 tips for college students and their parents.
- A professor and student rethink time.
- Audio Book Available Next Month!I am so thrilled that Audie Award-Winning Narrator Coleen Marlo is delivering my audio book, set to come out in August 2020! Coleen has been named Audiobook Narrator of the Year by Publisher’s Weekly! I Read more…
- Jewish Book CouncilJewish Book Council Conference, July 2020 I’m excited to be part of the joy that is the JBC! Lovely to be featured on the JBC website! https://www.jewishbookcouncil.org/deborah-j-cohan
- Psychology Today ArticleCollege Students and Complicated Family Dynamics During the Pandemic I am honored to have been invited to write an article for the Psychology Today print magazine, July 2020, available at your local newsstands! You can Read more…
- Quoted in Atlanta Journal-ConstitutionInterviewed about Black Lives Matter Honored to have been interviewed for this crucial article by Gracie Bonds Staples. For more of my perspective, read the article on AJC.com.
- Brandeis Magazine ArticleBoth Sides of the Truth I’m honored to have been invited to write a short essay for the Brandeis Magazine based on my book, Welcome to Wherever We Are. Perfect timing for Father’s Day! You Read more…