- The current explosion in the popularity of charcuterie boards leads us to consider what lies beneath the surface of this phenomenon. What is it that we are truly hungry for?
- Should the process itself be denied tenure? Creative revamping can go a long way.
- The case for play dates with your partner.
- 16 strategies for success in and out of the classroom.
- 10 strategies for successfully finishing the semester.
- Caregiving PanelCheck out this panel on caregiving for the University of Southern California and the Los Angeles Public Library!! Kate Washington, author of Already Toast, speaks about caring for her husband with cancer. And, Chris Gabbard, Read more…
- TV Interview about Domestic Violence and the PandemicI’m honored to have been invited for an interview with Channel 5 out of Charleston, SC to talk about domestic violence and the pandemic. Check out these links! https://www.live5news.com/2021/05/26/advocates-concerned-about-rise-domestic-violence-sc-during-pandemic/?fbclid=IwAR0Q1LoJ-AmTiiOZk-SQBBnrDxDrqW0e8X0Mro_DfA7cfi1T3OOjZBjyS7I https://www.facebook.com/live5news/videos/533634014306257
- Self Care for EducatorsCheck out this audio recording of a session I just offered for Brescia University College in Canada! I was invited to speak to their faculty for their Faculty Institute Day in May 2021! Such a Read more…
- Panel Discussion on COVID-19I was honored to be invited to participate on a panel about social inequality and social justice surrounding COVID-19, hosted by Randolph-Macon College in Virginia. The panel is based on J. Michael Ryan’s two volume Read more…
- New book review from author of The Courage to HealA POWERFUL EXPLORATION OF THE PARENT-ADULT CHILD ACROSS THE LIFE CYCLE. Deborah Cohan’s Welcome to Wherever We Are provides a mature, thoughtful exploration of some of the most challenging questions many adult children face, but struggle to Read more…