- Strategies for a more effective conversation.
- It can be difficult to engage in caregiving in a pure way while also honoring your own needs. Here are six tips for caregivers.
- Exploring the impact and application of this line of inquiry.
- Getting curious with your partner can lead to greater intimacy.
- Strangulation is one of the strongest predictors of domestic homicide.
- TV Interview about Domestic Violence and the PandemicI’m honored to have been invited for an interview with Channel 5 out of Charleston, SC to talk about domestic violence and the pandemic. Check out these links! https://www.live5news.com/2021/05/26/advocates-concerned-about-rise-domestic-violence-sc-during-pandemic/?fbclid=IwAR0Q1LoJ-AmTiiOZk-SQBBnrDxDrqW0e8X0Mro_DfA7cfi1T3OOjZBjyS7I https://www.facebook.com/live5news/videos/533634014306257
- Self Care for EducatorsCheck out this audio recording of a session I just offered for Brescia University College in Canada! I was invited to speak to their faculty for their Faculty Institute Day in May 2021! Such a Read more…
- Panel Discussion on COVID-19I was honored to be invited to participate on a panel about social inequality and social justice surrounding COVID-19, hosted by Randolph-Macon College in Virginia. The panel is based on J. Michael Ryan’s two volume Read more…
- New book review from author of The Courage to HealA POWERFUL EXPLORATION OF THE PARENT-ADULT CHILD ACROSS THE LIFE CYCLE. Deborah Cohan’s Welcome to Wherever We Are provides a mature, thoughtful exploration of some of the most challenging questions many adult children face, but struggle to Read more…
- Conversation with Sue William Silverman about memoirGrab a drink and watch Sue William Silverman and me talk about our new memoirs and the creative process! A virtual event during COVID-19, hosted by the fabulous Hub City Bookshop in Spartanburg, SC!